The Ergobaby 360 Carrier features:
- 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry.
- Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 6 to 12 months. (approx 6.4 to 10kgs)
- Hip, Back and Cuddle Carry positions up to 15kg.
- Structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position.
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby.
- Breastfeed on the go, the 360’s adjustable design allows hands free feeding.
- Comfortable for parents, baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders.
- Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort.
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”).
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236).
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors.
- Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling.
- An excellent ergonomic carrier from newborn (with any Ergobaby Infant Insert) to toddler (3.2 – 15kg).
Ergobaby Accessories: There are a range of ErgoBaby accessories to assist you when you are out and about with your baby. These accessories include:
- teething pads to cushion and protect the shoulder straps whilst baby is teething.
- the specifically designed “Ergobaby 360 bib and teething pads”
- the retractable rearview mirror, which offers parents peace of mind when they are using the back carry position
- the infant insert which is ideal for newborns to 4-5 months
For more helpful Ergobaby Information:
Visit the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) section.
Here you can also view the a helpful COMPARISON CHART of the Ergobaby Models to assist in choosing the most suitable carrier for you and your family.