Ergonomic Positioning – The Ergobaby 360 Carrier’s innovative design features a structured bucket seat to support your baby in an ergonomic seated position while maintaining ideal hip and spine positioning. The revolutionary carrier seat is designed with an adjustable width to ensure maximum comfort for your baby and healthy hip positioning in all four carry positions
The carrier features a convertible back support and adjustable hood, as well as a newly designed waistband that is comfortable for parents and designed to be worn in variable positions on the waist to ensure that baby is always at a kissable carrying height.
As with all Ergobaby carriers the Ergobaby 360 can be worn from newborn (with an infant insert) all the way through to toddler up to 15 kgs.
Infant Insert: It is recommended to use an “infant insert” with your Ergobaby Carrier for newborn to approx 4-5 months old to offer your little one extra height and support within the carrier in the early growing and developing months.
The Ergobaby 360 carrier features:
- 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry.
- Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 6 to 12 months. (approx 6.4 to 10kgs)
- Back , Hip Carry and Baby Facing in positions – up to 15kgs.
- Structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position.
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby.
- Breastfeed on the go, the 360’s adjustable design allows hands free feeding.
- Comfortable for parents, baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders.
- Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort.
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm to 195cm (5ft to 6ft 5 inches).
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236).
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors.
- Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling.
- The ideal baby carrier to use from newborn (with any Ergobaby Infant Insert) to toddler (3.2 to 15kg).
There are a range of ErgoBaby accessories to assist you when you are out and about with your baby. These accessories include:
- teething pads to cushion and protect the shoulder straps whilst baby is teething. (machine washable)
- the retractable rearview mirror, which offers parents peace of mind when they are using the back carry position
For more helpful information about Ergobaby – visit the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) section. Here you can view the a helpful COMPARISON CHART of the Ergobaby Models to assist in choosing the most suitable carrier for you and your family.