The Ergobaby 360 carrier features:
- 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry.
- Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 6 to 12 months. (from approx 6.4 to 10kgs)
- Hip Carry, Back Carry and Cuddle Carry positions up to 15kgs
- Structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position.
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby.
- Breastfeed on the go, the 360’s adjustable design allows hands free feeding.
- Comfortable for parents, baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders.
- Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort.
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm to 195cm (5ft to 6ft 5 inches).
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236).
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors.
- Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling.
- The ideal baby carrier to use from newborn to toddler (3.2 to 15kg).
There are a range of ErgoBaby accessories to assist you when you are out and about with your baby. These accessories include:
- teething pads to cushion and protect the shoulder straps whilst baby is teething. (machine washable)
- the retractable rearview mirror, which offers parents peace of mind when they are using the back carry position
For more helpful information about Ergobaby – visit the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) section. Here you can view the a helpful COMPARISON CHART of the Ergobaby Models to assist in choosing the most suitable carrier for you and your family.