Poco Plus Features
- Aluminum Frame and Hinges All Poco carriers feature the same strong and lightweight framing system. The injection-molded hinges provide sold and trustworthy deployment of the foot base. Always listen for an audible click when deploying the base and ensure it is securely extended before setting it down on the floor.
- AddOn™ cord loops Allow quick attachment of a daypack
- Built-in sunshade Quickly deploys for instant shade
- Cell phone pocket on shoulder strap Easy Access
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt allows extension of 3″/7.5cm on each side and fits 26″/66cm to 52″/132cm hips. Simply seperate the overlay pad and pull forward.
- Hydration Sleeve Behind Backpanel A hydration reservoir can be stored behind the backpanel.
- Large zippered lower compartment For change mat, nappies, jackets, bulky items
- Large zippered pocket On upper front panel with key clip
- Padded Framing The framing around the child is fully padded for comfort and protection.
- Padded Grab Handles Two padded grab handles are located to allow balanced lifting of the child and load in the Poco Child Carrier. Always use these when lifting the pack onto your back.
- Removable Drool Pad Simply undo the hook and look closures at the top and bottom of the pad, and disconnect the toggles at the sides. Hand wash or wipe using water and soap, rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- Side Wing Mesh Pockets The ventilated mesh side wings on either side of the child seat feature mesh side pockets for stowing toys, bottles, etc.
- Stretch mesh pocket On upper front panel offers quick convenient storage
- Torso Length Adjustment The shoulder harness can be adjusted to a full 6″/15cm of range for custom fit effectively the same fit range of our XS to L packs.
- Side stretch mesh side pockets Provide quick storage for essentials
- Ventilation The tensioned mesh backpanel will fit anyone’s contours and maintains airflow for excellent ventilation.
- Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth In: 27 x 13 x 12 Cm: 69 x 33 x 31 Poco Plus Product Weight – 3.14kg.
Osprey Packs has long set the standard for pack manufacture by creating innovative, high quality gear carrying equipment. Osprey is located in Colorado at the foot of the rugged San Juan Mountains and on the edge of vast sandstone canyon country, providing a superb testing ground for their products. Their company now celebrate 40 years of operation since 1974 and maintains its commitment to excellence in design and manufacturing to ensure their products are made responsibly to exacting standards. Osprey products reflect the company’s commitment to protect the wild places our customers explore while using our products.