The ErgoBaby Performance Carrier features:
- Durable, high performance, water-repellent outer layer, ideal for outdoor sports and activities.
- Breathable mesh lining with a ‘CoolMax’ panel softens edges with interior rip-stop reinforcements and stitching at all fabric intersections.
- Carrier body approximately 2.5cm longer than the Standard Ergo baby Carrier.
- Lightweight design – a third lighter than Standard Carrier range.
- Waist belt extends from 74cm to 140cm
- Foam padded shoulder straps and waist belt are streamlined and comfort contoured with thinner foam padding to provide cushion without bulk.
- Chest strap features ‘runners’ around the shoulder straps that secure and prevent the strap from being removed or misplaced.
- Premium buckles and clasps, tested by SGS, provide additional safety.
- Front pouch of carrier includes zipped pocket.
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier colour.
- Durability and strength tested to 40kgs.
- Sleeping Hood: The ErgoBaby Carrier also features an adjustable sleeping hood. The elasticised edges mould around your baby’s head and adjust to suit their height. The sleeping hood offers protection from sun, wind, rain and gives privacy while breastfeeding.
There are a range of ErgoBaby accessories to assist you when you are out and about with your baby. These accessories include:
- teething pads to cushion and protect the shoulder straps whilst baby is teething.
- the retractable rearview mirror, which offers parents peace of mind when they are using the back carry position
- The infant insert is recommended to use for Newborns to 4 to 5 months. The infant inserts are available in cotton, organic and cool mesh performance fabric,
- For more helpful information about Ergobaby – visit the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) section. Here you can view the a helpful COMPARISON CHART of the Ergobaby Models to assist in choosing the most suitable carrier for you and your family.